“Professional Town Car and Limousine Service”
Call Us: (781) 706-6865
Proudly serving Scituate, Norwell, Hingham, Cohasset, Duxbury,
Marshfield, Kingston, Pembroke, Plymouth, the South Shore
and Greater Boston
New customers receive a $15 discount on round trips to Logan Airport
Coastal Livery provides professional town car and limousine transportation services at reasonable rates for a variety of needs including airport shuttles, corporate travel, weddings, and special events. A privately owned company, we take pride in ensuring our clientele have a comfortable ride time and time again.
AIRPORT SHUTTLE TRANSFER
Our town car and limousine airport shuttle service provide an enjoyable ride to:
- Logan International Airport in Boston
- T.F. Green International Airport outside Providence
- Manchester Airport of New Hampshire
- Worcester Airport
- Business Travel
- Medical/Doctors Appointments/Eye Exams
- Corporate Travel Services: South Shore and Cape Cod Area
- Local “Logan Taxi Service”
- Terminal Service to Black Falcon Pier
- Service to All Bus and Train Terminals
- A Night Out on the Town
- Sporting Events: TD Garden, Fenway Park, and Gillette Stadium
- Concerts, Boston Theatre District, South Shore Music Circus
- Casino Getaways to Encore Boston Harbor, Foxwoods, and Mohegan Sun,
- Prom, Homecoming and School Events
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Party Transportation
- Livery Service and Transportation in Massachusetts
WEDDING LIMOUSINE SERVICE
As the choice wedding limousine transportation company for the South Shore and Greater Boston, Coastal Livery offers meticulously maintained 8, 10, and 14 passenger white Lincoln Town Car limousines.
Let one of our professional tuxedoed chauffeurs provide red carpet service and complimentary champagne to make your special day even more memorable.
Read our five star reviews on The Knot!
“Prompt, professional, and accommodating – the Coastal Livery team is a class act through and through! Pre-wedding planning was smooth, and wedding-day pick-ups and drop-offs were seamless. We are most appreciative!” – Emily V